Powered by people
We are always on the lookout for self-motivated Software Engineers of all levels willing to work in a challenging, open and dynamic environment learning and experimenting with state of the art AI technologies. Challenges that we face on a daily basis are to:
- Receive, transform and store millions of transactions corresponding to tens of gigabytes per day from multiple customers
- Create, train and test Machine Learning models
- Evaluate model performance using statistics
- Deploy new models with zero customer downtime
- Handle tens of thousands of customer requests per minute with strict availability & timing constraints
- Build UI(s) configurable & customizable for different customers and products
Open Roles - DevOps Engineer (Remote)
Junior - mid level
We are looking for you!
Our diverse team of Engineers (Software, DevOps, Q&A) work together to deliver innovative ML SaaS solutions for the iGaming industry.
The role entails:
- Implementing and optimizing different parts of the infrastructure, including but not limited to server commissioning, orchestration, server security, DB setup, monitoring, and alerting
- Monitoring and providing 1st level support on running services
- Learn and experiment with state of the art technologies for CI/CD, orchestration, monitoring, server commissioning and network administration
- Collaborating with your team members to continually improving working processes and sharing knowledge
Do you have what we are looking for?
- Advanced Linux user
- At least two of the following:
- Ansible or Puppet
- Docker Compose
- Kubernetes Administration
- GitLab CI
- Grafana and/or Kibana
- Know what iptables is and how to properly secure a server is a plus
- Familiarity with DB setup and administration (Postgres, MongoDB and ElasticSearch) is a plus
- Fluency in English (spoken and written)
What will you get:
VAIX is all about people, encouraging high performance and quality. You will get:
- Gain experience in one of the top 5 industries worldwide: next to biotech, 3D printing, the Internet of Things and fintech, AI is the hottest industry out there
- Learn about SRE and high scale Machine Learning deployment in practice
- Work in a fast and nimble start-up, with focus on performance. Without all the stuff slowing you down in big companies (also supporting remote work)
- Competitive compensation based on qualification
- Additional rewards for good performance, proactivity and creativity
Who We Are
VAIX is on a mission to use AI and AI agents to transform human capability and business opportunity. Our journey began in 2016 in iGaming, where we leverage the extraordinarily rich data flows and our deep vertical knowledge of that space to transform entertainment and loyalty. We create products and interfaces that are more dynamic and exciting because they are deeply personalized. We offer a wide range of products; domain-specific recommendation engines, human behaviour predictive models, vision-based object and action detection modules, and Natural Language Processing programs.
What We Do
- VAIX creates deeply integrated and powerful corporate AI solutions, enabling B2C internet businesses to utilize the power of machine learning for their customers and operations.
- Build Machine learning algorithms
- Receive/store/transform/ hundreds of Gigabytes/tens of millions rows of data per day
- Process hundreds of API requests per second from customers and respond back with low latency
We would love to hear from...
Senior engineers: contact us, especially if you have industry experience and/or specialization in more than one area. Junior engineers: contact us, if you are willing to work hard and learn multiple cutting edge technologies, fast.